Rustenburg Home for Persons with Disabilities
Tel / Fax: 014 533 0593
Cell: 082 930 0446
Address: 11 Francolin Avenue, Safari Gardens X6, Rustenburg, 0299
Postal Address: P.O. Box 20654, Protea Park, 0305
Spes Bona is a home for persons with disabilities in Rustenburg. The core business is permanent residential care to 64 persons with disabilities. Some of the residents only income source is a disability grant of R 1260.00 per month. Families are also suffering financially and cannot make any contribution towards their board and lodging.
Because of the organisation’s own financial restrictions it is difficult to foresee in these persons needs. There is also no way that we can send them back. The reason is some have no parents or family members with whom they can stay. Some have family members but the circumstances are not ideal for them to stay there.
- To improve and promote the interest, care, rehabilitation and accommodation of persons with disabilities.
- To be an advisory body to handle affairs with regard to persons with disabilities.
- To maximize independence and self-sufficiency of people with disabilities.
- To promote the empowerment and inclusion of persons with disabilities in all the communities.
- To ensure that programs respond to the needs and priorities of persons with disabilities.
- To build active support among all stakeholders in the community.
- To collect funds in any legal manner.
- Pray for us!
- Make persons with disabilities part of the community.
- Please respect their special parking.
- Financial contributions:
- Overall running costs
- All donations welcome
- Sponsorship for residents.
- Other donations:
- Clothes and toiletries
- Linen and napkins
- Anything what we can use.
Please become involved, we really need your help.